Careers at ECOSEA
VAN HAI TOURISM is a Vietnam Tour Operator and Full Travel Service Agency.
Who We Are Looking For?
VAN HAI is looking for excellent people to join our dynamic and creative company.
• Have passion for travel and VAN HAI TOURISM
• Have excellent customer service
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be excellent in English, Vietnamese: French or German is an asset.
• Be motivated, responsible and reliable
• Be creative and innovative
• Have a strong commitment to the company values
• Be able to work well in a multicultural team
• Have working experience nationally or internationally, preferably in tourism.
• Be honest
• Have a sense of humor and a smile!
You will get ….
• Attractive salary (negotiable)
• Competitive packages
• Real Benefits & Allowances
• Discounted travel benefits are granted to all staff.
• Annual Leave
• VAN HAI staff members accrue 12 day annual leave
• VAN HAI offers sick leave and maternity leave benefits.
• Health and Social Insurance
• VAN HAI provides a health insurance and social insurance according to Vietnamese labor codes to all local employees
• Travel allowance for those who travel for purposes of training or business.
Job Positions Available
VAN HAI TOURISM is the Vietnam's Leading Operator and Full Travel Service Agency; we are looking for the following positions:
Travel Advisors: 2 persons - in HANOI
Travel Consultants for Direct Sales in HANOI: Excellent English for both writing and speaking. Russian is an advantage.
PR & Marketing Executive (Russian or NZ Nationality): 1 Vacancy in Hanoi Office for immediate interview and work.
Tour Guides : English, French, German, Russian and Spanish tour guides - 10 positions each language
Applicants are required to have a college/ university degree, relevant postgraduate specialization, experience at national and/or international level in tourism industry
For tourism related: Tourism management; Tour guiding; Cultural – tourism management; Hotel and tourism management; Tour operator/travel agency
For non-tourism-related: Foreign language studies; Human resources; Marketing & PR; Sales.
Candidates should have substantial training and working experience in the field before they can be recruited in Ecosea
How do I apply?
Please send us your resume, copy of qualifications and a cover letter for the position by post or email to:
Contact: Mr Binh - Vice Director
Thank you !